- Nursing homes strategy ‘proactively targeted the most vulnerable’
Listen to Independent Senator, Tom Clonan discuss the reports suggesting successive Taoisigh and health ministers agreed a secret plan to hide the true scale of the State’s liability for illegal nursing home charges to prevent massive payouts on The Hard Shoulder on Newstalk. Or read the transcript here:Kieran from The Hard Shoulder:Let me introduce Tom […]
- Indpendent Senator Tom Clonan asks all Members of Parliament to push for the ratification of the Optional Protocol of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
In light of the International Day of Persons with Disabilities, watch Independent Senator Tom Clonan ask all Members of Parliament to push for the ratification of the Optional Protocol of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, in order to improve disabled Irish citizens daily reality.
- Senator Tom Clonan speaking about “Supports for Parents of Children in Foster Care”
Watch Independent Senator Tom Clonan speak and ask questions about the supports for parents of children in foster care on the Joint Oireachtas Committee on Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth on the 29 November 2022.
- Senator Tom Clonan’s motion on Irish Neutrality
Read the Irish Times Article about the motion tabled by Senator Tom Clonan calling for a guarantee of Ireland’s status as a militarily neutral state and proper funding of the Army, Air Corps, Naval Service and cyber capability.
- Independent Senator Tom Clonan presenting his Motion on Irish Neutrality to Seanad Éireann
- Senator Tom Clonan’s motion on Irish Neutrality won’t be opposed by Government
Read the “The Journal” article about the state of Senator Tom Clonan’s motion on Irish Neutrality, which was tabled on the 23rd November 2022.